| -Top MBA 학교들의 에세이 주제
1. What would you like the MBA Admissions Board to know about your undergraduate academic experience? (400-word limit)
2. What are your three most substantial accomplishments and why do you view them as such? (600-word limit)
3. Discuss a defining experience in your development as a leader. (400-word limit)
4. In your career, you will have to deal with many ethical issues. What are likely to be the most challenging and what is your plan for developing the competencies you will need to handle these issues effectively? (400-word limit)
5. What are your strengths and weaknesses as a leader? (400-word limit)
6. What are your career aspirations and how can an MBA help you to reach them? Why now? (400-word limit).
7. What do you wish the MBA Admissions Board had asked you? (400-word limit)
1. Required: Describe your career progress to date and your future short-term and long-term career goals. How do you expect an MBA from Wharton to help you achieve these goals and why now? (1,000 words)
2. Required: Describe an impact you've had on an individual, group or organization. How has this experience been valuable to you or others? (500 words)
3. Required: Please complete two of the following three questions (500 words each):
Describe when you were part of a team where the group process and/or intended outcome failed. What did you learn?
Describe a situation where your values, ethics, or morals were challenged. How did you handle the situation?
Describe a personal characteristic or something in your background that will help the Admissions Committee to know you better.
4. Optional: If you feel there are extenuating circumstances of which the Committee should be aware, please explain them here (e.g., unexplained gaps in work experience, choice of recommenders, inconsistent or questionable academic performance, significant weaknesses in your application). (250 words)
Essay A: What matters most to you, and why?
Essay B: How do you plan to achieve your learning objectives at Stanford? How do you see your career developing?
All applicants must complete A, B, or C as appropriate.
A. Master of Business Administration applicants only. Briefly assess your career progress to date. Elaborate on your future career plans and your motivation for pursuing a graduate degree at the Kellogg School. (one to two pages double-spaced)
B. Master of Management and Manufacturing applicants only. Briefly assess your career progress to date. How does the MMM Program meet your educational needs and career goals? (one to two pages double-spaced)
C. Joint-degree applicants only. Briefly assess your career progress to date. How does the joint degree program meet your educational needs and career goals? (one to two pages double-spaced)
Each of our applicants is unique. Describe how your background, values, academics, activities, and/or leadership skills will enhance the experiences of other Kellogg students. (one to two pages double-spaced)
You have been selected as a member of the Kellogg Admissions Committee. Please provide a brief evaluative assessment of your file. (one to two pages double-spaced)
Complete three of the following five questions or statements. (two to three double-spaced paragraphs each)
A. What have been your most significant leadership roles to date? What was the most valuable lesson learned?
B. Describe an ethical dilemma that you faced and how it was resolved.
C. Outside of work I…
D. In your professional experience, what do you consider to be the area of greatest growth?
E. I wish the Admissions Committee had asked me…
F. Since your previous application, what are the steps you have taken to strengthen your candidacy? **